'Bout Time Pub & Grub
Directors: Ed Eliason and Tony J. DiStefano
Thursday, Oct. 9 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (8:45 am - Archers proceed to assigned targets for 9:00 am start)
Friday, Oct. 10 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (8:45 am - Archers proceed to assigned targets for 9:00 am start)
Download 2014 Target Assignments
Venue: Southern Utah Shooting Sports Park, 5650 West 700 South, Hurricane
Divisions: 5- Year Age Brackets - 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95-99, 100+
Games officials reserve the right to cancel any event or combine age divisions due to insufficient entries.
Sport Fee: $20 Per Person
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Participation will be limited to the first 100 Athletes.
• Archers may compete in one of the following classes:
Barebow Recurve - No sights, finger release and stabilizers. One consistent nocking point.
Barebow Compound - No sights, finger release and stabilizers. One consistent nocking point.
Freestyle Bowhunter* - Release aid, sight with 5 fixed pins, 12" stabilizer.
Freestyle Limited Bowhunter* - Finger release, sight with 5 fixed pins, 12" stabilizer.
Freestyle Limited Recurve - Finger release, sights without magnification. String peep sights are not allowed (World Archery rules)
Freestyle Limited* - Finger release, any type of sight/scope and stabilizer.
Freestyle* - Release aid, any type of sight/scope and stabilizer.
Barebow Longbow - Longbow and finger release. No sights, clickers, drawchecks, stabilizers or levels. Only one anchor point.
* May use either a recurve or compound bow.
NFAA rules for Barebow, Bowhunter and Freestyle will apply. Freestyle Limited Recurve will follow World Archery Rules.
• Depending on entries, age divisions may be combined for competition, but separated for scoring.
Format / Rules:
• NFAA Rules will be used as a guideline.
• Freestyle Limited Recurve will follow World Archery Rules.
• Archers must provide their own bows and target arrows.
• Closed-toe shoes are required.
• Archers will shoot 28 total targets each day - 14 in the morning; 14 in the afternoon.
• Archers will take two shots at each target at each location.
• Distance to targets will not exceed 45 yards.
• Distance to targets will be marked at each location.
• Distance to targets will be unmarked for Traditional events.
• Distance to targets will be changed each day.
• Size of targets will range between a jackalope and a caribou.
• Ring scoring will be used - 10 / 8 / 5 / Animal
• Participants must complete events to earn a medal.
Lunch, soda and water will be available for a reasonable fee.
In each class and age division, Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three scores. There will be no tie-breakers. When ties exist, both archers will be given identical medals. Medals will be awarded at the Sport Sponsor Social.
Sport Sponsor Social: (ID Badge or Ticket Required)
Date: Friday, Oct. 10
Time: 7:00 pm
Location: Washington County Regional Park - Fairgrounds, 5500 West 700 South, Hurricane