Thursday, Oct. 10 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (8:45 am - Archers proceed to assigned targets for 9:00 am start)
Friday, Oct. 11 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (8:45 am - Archers proceed to assigned targets for 9:00 am start)
Venue: Southern Utah Shooting Sports Park, 5650 West 700 South, Hurricane
Divisions: 5- Year Age Brackets - 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95-99, 100+
Games officials reserve the right to cancel any event or combine age divisions due to insufficient entries.
Sport Fee: $20 Per Person
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
• Archers may compete in one of the following classes:
Barebow Recurve - No sights, finger release and stabilizers. One consistent nocking point.
Barebow Compound - No sights, finger release and stabilizers. One consistent nocking point.
Freestyle Bowhunter* - Release aid, sight with 5 fixed pins, 12" stabilizer.
Freestyle Limited Bowhunter* - Finger release, sight with 5 fixed pins, 12" stabilizer.
Freestyle Limited Recurve - Finger release, sights without magnification. String peep sights are not allowed (F.I.T.A. rules)
Freestyle Limited* - Finger release, any type of sight/scope and stabilizer.
Freestyle* - Release aid, any type of sight/scope and stabilizer.
Freestyle Limited Longbow - Longbow, finger release, sights without magnification. String peep sights are not allowed.
Barebow Longbow - Longbow and finger release. No sights, clickers, drawchecks, stabilizers or levels. Only one anchor point.
* May use either a recurve or compound bow.
Please see http://www.nfaa-archery.org/field/styles.cfm for a more detailed description of the styles listed above. Freestyle Limited Recurve will follow F.I.T.A. Rules.
• Depending on entries, age divisions may be combined for competition, but separated for scoring.
FORMAT / RULES
• NFAA Rules will be used as a guideline.
• Freestyle Limited Recurve will follow F.I.T.A. Rules.
• Archers must provide their own bows and target arrows.
• Archers will shoot 28 total targets each day - 14 in the morning; 14 in the afternoon.
• Archers will take two shots at each target at each location.
• Distance to targets will not exceed 45 yards.
• Distance to targets will be marked at each location.
• Distance to targets will be unmarked for Traditional events.
• Distance to targets will be changed each day.
• Size of targets will range between a jackalope and a caribou.
• Ring scoring will be used - 10 / 8 / 5 / Animal
• Participants must complete events to earn a medal
• Lunch, soda and water will be available for a reasonable fee.
In each class and age division, Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three scores. Medals will be awarded at the Sport Sponsor Social.
SPORT SPONSOR SOCIAL (ID Badge or Ticket Required)
Date: Friday, Oct. 11
Time: 7:00 pm
Location: Cottontown Village-Town Hall, 25 North 300 West, Washington