Director: Darren Nuttall
Assistants: Paul and Jan Sargent, Layne Mangum
Men 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+
Monday, Oct. 12 - 3:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Tuesday, Oct. 13 - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday, Oct. 14 - 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Thursday, Oct. 15 - 9:00 am - 8:30 pm
Friday, Oct. 16 - 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Men 50+, 55+
Wednesday, Oct. 14 - 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Thursday, Oct. 15 - 10:00 am - 8:30 pm
Friday, Oct. 16 - 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday, Oct. 17 - 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Washington City Community Center, 350 North Community Center Drive, Washington
Local High Schools
Divisions: 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+, (75+ - See below)
Sport Fee: $22 Per Person Per Team
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
Mandatory Managers Meeting:
Mandatory Managers Meetings:
Men 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+, Monday, Oct. 12 – 1:30 pm at the Washington City Community Center
Men 50+, 55+, Wednesday, Oct. 14 – 1:30 pm at the Washington City Community Center
• Huntsman World Senior Games reserves the right to combine age divisions if necessary.
• There are no residency requirements for team members.
• Age division of team is determined by the age of the youngest player.
• Team Registration Deadline: September 1 – no exceptions! Register your team online. Space is limited – register early!
• Each player must register individually by September 1.
• Players will be required to enter their team number when registering.
• As players register they will automatically be added to the team roster.
• Teams with less than five (5) players on their roster by September 1, may be cancelled and no refunds will be given.
• Players may play on multiple teams if they are registered for each team before the September 1, deadline. The teams must be in different age divisions. A player may play in a younger age division, but not older. If the playing times of the two teams conflict, the player will have to choose which team he will play for. Schedules WILL NOT be adjusted. Players who register for multiple teams must pay the sport fee for each team.
• After September 1, changes can be made to the team roster by calling the Games' office (800-562-1268) and speaking directly to Bonnie (Registration Dept.). All rosters are final at the managers meeting.
• Schedules for first day play will be available on our website by September 25.
Format / Rules:
Download Basketball Rulebook
• Modified NHSAA rules will govern play.
• Games will be 8 - minute quarters with stopped clock.
• Reversible or light / dark team jerseys with numbers on front and back are mandatory.
• The tournament will be round-robin and/or double or single elimination depending on the number of teams.
• Each team is guaranteed a minimum of four games.
• Only players who play on a team during the first two days of the tournament will be eligible to play on that same team during championship play.
• If a team forfeits a game they may be removed from the tournament at the discretion of the Tournament Directors.
• 75+ Division: If a minimum of 16 players register, a 75+ division will be added. It will be a 4-on-4, cross-court tournament with a four game guarantee. Players may register with or without a team. If registering without a team, use team number B515-7501.
In each age division, Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to all team members on the first, second and third place teams, respectively. Medals will be awarded immediately following the championship games.
Sport Social: (ID Badge or Ticket Required)
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 14
Time: 7:00 pm
Location: Southern Utah Veterans Home – Ivins, 160 North 200 East, Ivins