Anasazi Steakhouse & Gallery
Assistants: Sue Hoskins
Monday, Oct. 5 - 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Tuesday, Oct. 6 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday, Oct. 7 - 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Venue: Washington City Community Center, 350 North Community Center Dr, Washington
Divisions: 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+
$18 Per Person
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
Mandatory Managers Meeting: Monday, Oct. 5 – 1:00 pm at the Washington City Community Center, 350 North Community Center Drive, Washington.
• A maximum of 28 teams will be accepted in the tournament.
• Huntsman World Senior Games reserves the right to combine age divisions if necessary.
• There are no residency requirements for team members.
• Age division of team is determined by the age of the youngest player.
• Team Registration Deadline: September 1 – no exceptions! Register your team on-line (www.seniorgames.net - ‘Register” tab) or call the Games office for forms (800-562-1268).
• Each player must register individually by September 1.
• Players will be required to enter their team number when registering.
• As players register they will automatically be added to the team roster.
• Teams with less than three (3) players on their roster by September 1, may be cancelled and no refunds will be given.
• Individuals may play on only one team.
• After September 1, changes can be made to the team roster by calling the Games office (800-562-1268) and speaking directly to Bonnie (Registration Department). All Rosters are final at the managers meeting.
• Schedules for first day play will be available on our website (www.seniorgames.net) by September 25. Rule books are available on our website.
Format / Rules:
Download Basketball Rulebook
• Modified NCAA/NSGA rules will govern play.
• Reversible or light / dark team jerseys with numbers on front and back are mandatory.
• The tournament will be round-robin and/or double or single elimination depending on the number of teams.
• Each team is guaranteed a minimum of five games.
• Play will be two 15-minute halves - running time - with a 5-minute break between halves. In the last two minutes of each half, the clock will stop in accordance with normal basketball rules. Exception: running clock will be used if greater than a 15- point spread during the last two minutes of the half.
• Only players who play on a team in the round robin will be eligible to play on that same team during championship play.
• If a team forfeits a game they may be removed from the tournament at the discretion of the Tournament Directors.
In each age division, Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to all team members on the first, second and third place teams, respectively. Medals will be awarded immediately following the championship games.
Sport Social: (ID Badge or Ticket Required)
Date: Monday, Oct. 5
Time: 6:00 pm
Location: Washington City Community Center, 350 North Community Center Dr., Washington (North side of building)