Assistants: Sue Hoskins
Monday, Oct. 7 - 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Tuesday, Oct. 8 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday, Oct. 9 - 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Venue: Washington City Community Center, 350 North Community Center Dr, Washington
Divisions: 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+
$18 Per Person - 3-on-3 Tournament
$30 Per Person - NSWBA Seminar (Optional)
Early Bird Deadline (Save $20) – August 1
Final Registration Deadline – September 1
Mandatory Managers Meeting: Monday, Oct. 7 – 1:00 pm at the Washington City Community Center, 350 North Community Center Drive, Washington.
FORMAT / RULES
• Download 2013 Rule Book
• Modified NCAA/NSGA rules will govern play.
• Reversible or light / dark team jerseys with numbers on front and back are mandatory.
• The tournament will be round-robin and/or double or single elimination depending on the number of teams.
• Each team is guaranteed a minimum of five games.
• Play will be (2) 12-minute halves - running time - with a 5-minute break between halves. In the last two minutes of each half, the clock will stop in accordance with normal basketball rules. Exception: running clock will be used if greater than a 15- point spread during the last two minutes of the half.
• Only players who play on a team in the first day will be eligible to play on that same team during championship play.
• If a team forfeits a game they may be removed from the tournament at the discretion of the Tournament Directors.
In each age division, Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to all team members on the first, second and third place teams, respectively. Medals will be awarded immediately following the championship games.
SPORT SPONSOR SOCIAL (ID Badge or Ticket Required)
Date: Monday, Oct. 7
Time: 6:30 pm
Location: Washington City Community Center, 350 North Community Center Dr, Washington