Temple View RV Resort
Directors: Ira McArthur and Jim McArthur
Schedule: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm, Daily
Mondays, Oct. 5 and 12
Tuesdays, Oct. 6 and 13
Wednesdays, Oct. 7 and 14
Thursday, Oct. 15
Friday, Oct. 9
Meet south of Dixie Center at Crosby Family Confluence Park, South of bridge by park restrooms, 1850 South Convention Center Dr., St. George
$5 Per Event
• Walking Tours are considered "social"events and are open to all Athletes and Official Fans. Sport fees apply.
• Participants may register for any or all Walks.
Format / Rules:
• All Walks / Hikes are leisurely.
• Transportation, snacks and water will be provided.
• Ending time listed above is approximate.
• All Walks, except the Historic Walks (Wednesdays) are on dirt trails - hiking boots or comfortable walking shoes are recommended. No sandals!
• Distances listed below are approximate.
• Difficulty of trails is rated below.
• Participants must present their Huntsman World Senior Games ID Badge at the check-in area (Crosby Family Confluence Park) between 8:00 am and 8:15 am prior to each Walk. Buses will transport participants to the venues and will leave promptly at 8:30 am.
Monday, Oct. 5 - Snow Canyon Overlook
Tuesday, Oct. 6 - Virgin River Trail, 2.5 miles, Easy
Wednesday, Oct. 7 - Historic City Walk, 2 miles, Easy
Friday, Oct. 9 - Pine Valley Resevoir and Historic Chapel
Monday, Oct. 12 - Little Black Mountain Petroglyphs
Tuesday, Oct. 13 - Sugarloaf/ Dixie Overlook
Wednesday, Oct. 14, Historic City Walk, 2 miles, Easy
Thursday, Oct. 15 - Chuckwalla Trail off Highway 18
• This is not a competitive event - medals will not be awarded.
• Participants completing three (3) Walks / Hikes or more will receive a commemorative T-Shirt.