Directors: Ira McArthur and Jim McArthur
Schedule: 9:30 am - 1:00 pm, Daily
Mondays, Oct. 7 and 14
Wednesdays, Oct. 9 and 16
Friday, Oct. 11
Thursday, Oct. 17
Meet at Dixie Center, Southwest Parking Lot, 1835 Convention Center Dr., St. George
$4 Per Event
• Walking Tours are considered "social"events and are open to all Athletes and Official Fans. Sport fees apply.
• Participants may register for any or all Walks.
FORMAT / RULES:
• All Walks / Hikes are leisurely.
• Transportation, snacks and water will be provided.
• Ending times listed above are approximate.
• All Walks, except the Historic Walks (Wednesdays) are on dirt trails - hiking boots or comfortable walking shoes are recommended. No sandals!
• Distances listed below are approximate.
• Difficulty of trails is rated below.
• Participants must present their HWSG ID Badge at the check-in area (Dixie Center - southwest parking lot) between 9:00 am and 9:15 am prior to each Walk. Buses will transport participants to the venues and will leave promptly at 9:30 am.
Monday, Oct. 7, Paradise Trail (north of St. George), 3-4 miles, Moderate
Wednesday, Oct. 9, Historic City Walk, 2 miles, Easy
Friday, Oct. 11, Burial Chamber Rim Trail, 2 miles, Moderate
Monday, Oct. 14, Snow Canyon Overlook, 3 miles, Moderate
Wednesday, Oct. 16, Historic City Walk, 2 miles, Easy
Thursday, Oct. 17, Dixie Sugarloaf, 2 miles, Easy
• This is not a competitive event - no medals will be awarded.
• Participants completing any three (3) Walks / Hikes will receive a commemorative T-Shirt.