Events: Individual or Team
Saturday Oct. 11 - 7:45 am – 1:00 pm
Venues: NEW UPDATED COURSE THIS YEAR
Start: Summit Athletic Club, 1532 East 1450 South, St. George
Finish: Summit Athletic Club, 1532 East 1450 South, St. George
Individual: 5-Year Age Brackets: 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95-99, 100+
Team: Combined Age (see below)
$18 Per Person – Individual
$8 Per Person Per Event - Team
• Participation will be limited to 168 total (individuals + teams).
• Participants must indicate their estimated swim time for 450 meters on their registration form. There is a qualifying swim time of 20 minutes.
• Participants wishing to compete in the Team event must organize their own teams prior to registering. Check PartnerFinder on our website for individuals looking for teams.
• Teams may be all male, all female or mixed.
• Age divisions for teams are combined ages of 150-169, 170-189, 190-209, 210-219, 220+.
7:45 am – 8:15 am - Saturday, Oct. 11 - Summit Athletic Club, 1532 E. 1450 S., St. George. Attendance is mandatory!
FORMAT / RULES
• Event will be run according to USAT competitive rules.
• Swim–450 Meters; Bike–20K (12.4 miles); Run–5K (3.1 miles).
• All participants must provide their own bike, helmet, running and swimming gear (except for swim cap).
• Outdoor pool – swim caps are mandatory and will be provided.
• The maximum allowable swim time is 20 minutes. Participants not finished after 20 minutes will be disqualified and must exit the pool without completing the race.
• Hardshell helmets are mandatory on the cycling leg.
• No drafting. Cyclists must remain two bike lengths behind, unless passing.
• Earphones will not be permitted.
• All transition areas and the finish line will be at Summit Athletic Club, 1532 East 1450 South, St. George.
• Race will begin promptly at 8:30 am.
• Once race begins, the course is closed to warm-ups and only competitors are allowed on the course.
• Participants must present their Huntsman World Senior Games ID Badge at the venue check-in desk between 7:00 am and 7:45 am the morning of the event.
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners in each event for each age division. Ribbons will be awarded to the 4th, 5th and 6th place finishers. Medals and ribbons will be awarded at the Sport Sponsor Social.
SPORT SPONSOR SOCIAL (ID Badge or Ticket Required)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 11
Time: 12:30 pm (approximately)
Location: Summit Athletic Club, 1532 East 1450 South, St. George